1001 Cranberry Nut Cookies
- 2 cups - Domino® Sugar 1001 Cookie Starter Mix
- 1 tablespoon - grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon - cinnamon
- 1 - large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup - dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup - chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts)
- Domino® Granulated Sugar
Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
Mix together in large bowl, cookie mix, orange zest, cinnamon and egg. Stir in cranberries and nuts.
Shape into 1-inch balls and roll in granulated sugar to coat lightly. Place 2-3 inches apart on prepared cookie sheet.
Bake for about 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Remove at once to wire racks.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies.
Click here for the Domino® Sugar 1001 Cookie Starter Mix or you can find the recipe for the Domino® Sugar 1001 Cookie Starter Mix by using the Recipe Search engine.